We are all aware of the harmful effects of cigarettes. Nicotine damages our lungs and causes hypertension. The damages might linger for a longer period of time even after you quit smoking.
The nicotine goes in the lungs, mucus layers in the nose, mucus layers in the mouth and skin. Then it travels to the brain through the blood.
This chemical also causes diabetes 2, heart issues, speeds up metabolic syndrome and insulin sensitivity. It impacts the thyroid gland and damages sex and adrenal hormones.
NICOTINE CLEANSING FOODS
- Pomegranate – these fruits boost blood count and flow
- Carrot Juice – the presence of Vitamins A, B, C and K remove the toxins from the body and make your skin glowing, smooth and fresh
- Kiwi – this fruit is full of Vitamin A, C and E
- Oranges – the presence of Vitamin C reduces anxiety and stress that may lead to lighting a cigarette
- Berries – effectively remove the toxins from the body
- Dry Herbs – provide Vitamins A and E and lower the levels of nicotine
- Spinach – tobacco taste awful after this meal
- Broccoli – these veggies are packed with Vitamins B5 and C – essential for the lungs
- Water – the life liquid remove the toxins and hydrates the body. Try to consume at least 8 glasses of water per day
If you can not stop smoking, you must cleanse your body! These foods can also help you quit smoking.